A PROVEN VEHICLE SALES CONSULTANT WILLING TO ACHIEVE MORE.
As a Vehicle Sales Manager, employed as part of the DJ Group, you’ll be that special person who will go the extra mile to deliver more for your customers.
You’ll know and understand the automotive sector from luxury to utility, because if successful you’ll be pointing out the many great features of the Mazda range at our Hobart showroom.
To become the successful applicant for this role, we’ll be expecting more of a strong focus on outstanding customer service, as well as:
- • Excellent time management and communication skills
- • A high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- • Professional with neat personal presentation
- • Strong ability to work under pressure to deliver deadlines
- • Must have proven experience in leading and motivating a diverse team
- • Proven Automotive Sales Management experience is an advantage, but not essential
We expect more from our team, which is why we give you more too, such as excellent career development and opportunities to progress, as well as a very competitive incentive plan.
Submit your resume & cover lettter to:
Or call our Human Resources Manager Alayne Baker on 03 6213 3300.
Email your application including a cover letter and resume to email@example.com By 5pm on the 4th of September 2017.