At DJs when it comes to servicing your car, our skills, experience, technology and customer care are second-to-none. It’s how we ensure you get more: more value, more focus on you and more reasons to come back again and again.
Here’s what we mean:
- Easy booking and service reminders
- Quick, efficient vehicle drop off and confirmation of work with your Service Advisor
- Factory trained technicians who understand your car
- Specialist vehicle diagnostic equipment
- All warranty or service programs actioned - including older out of warranty period vehicles
- Clear explanation of all work performed
- Automatic update of service details with our franchise brands
And when it comes to giving you more, we also provide:
- Free pick up and delivery of your car within a 10 kilometre radius
- Free 6-months Roadside Assistance*
- Free Loan Car**
- Free basic wash and vacuum
- Free Battery Test with every log book service
- Comfortable waiting lounge with television, cold drinks, tea and coffee making facilities and the latest magazines.
*Applies to services over $100. **A $25 insurance charge applies. Loan cars are subject to availability and must be pre-booked.
We also have more services to ensure your car is looked after in every possible way:
- Extensive Service options starting from $169
- New tyre purchase and fit
- Wheel alignment / rotation
- Auto Electrician for all auto electrical repairs or accessory fitting
- Battery testing / replacement
- Air conditioning servicing
- Vehicle detailing
- Window tinting
- Bodywork needs - dings, dents and spot paint repair
- Safety certificates
- Vehicle Inspection reports
- Roadworthy (AIS) Inspections
Dealership Servicing for Mitsubishi, Nissan and Kia
Never underestimate the advantages of having your car serviced by factory-trained technicians who are experts in the technical and mechanical components of your vehicle.
With access to the latest engineering information, a hotline to the manufacturer, specialist diagnostic equipment and brand-specific tools, DJ technicians are specifically trained to accurately assess the condition of your vehicle to the highest standards.
And when you go to sell or trade-in your vehicle, discerning buyers will give preference to vehicles that are serviced by a franchise dealer using genuine factory parts and could make a real difference to the resale value of your vehicle.